Thursday, April 29, 2004

Yo g-mail

I've decided that gmail is officially cool. It's superfast and well designed. Although the program is still in beta, Google is allowing each person who presently has an account (which you can get if you sign up for a Blogger blog here.) to invite two friends to the service, who, presumably, will invite two friends, and two more, and so on, until the gmail community becomes exactly that, a community. Not a bad way to market a "beta" product, if you ask me. Well, Mat's got a great post asking his friends to prove to him why they deserve one of his precious two invitations. I've already given one of mine to Jim, and because I'm unimaginative I'll give my other one out to the first asker, as long as I know and like you and you know what gmail is. (Actually, that rules you out, Jim) Come and get it! (Better hurry--these bad boys are going on e-Bay for $50)