Monday, March 08, 2004

no more studying for me

That's right, I've found an easier solution to the whole law school thing. Who needs to hit the books when you've got smart drugs? I'm joking, of course, but listen to this:

"I have been using Piracetam episodically for approximately 10 years. I have a very positive experience with this substance at approximate dosages of 1200 to 2400 mg per day over a period of 4 to 6 weeks, spaced apart 2-3 months.

The effects always include improved intellectual performance (I took LSAT before starting Piracetam regimen with a score of 160, I took it again while on 2400 mg of Piracetam with a score of 174. Those of you familiar with LSAT can appreciate significance of this increase), improved ability to study, mild euphoric stimulation . . . decreased cravings for tobacco (I'm a heavy smoker), increased libido, sence of well-being and general mood improvement. I haven't noticed any negative symptoms, other than maybe obsessive 'number-crunching' if given a chance."

Obsessive number crunching? Is this the new drug of choice for accountants? Or this? Or are they bad for you? Tune in, turn on, and drop in, yo.