Monday, October 20, 2003

Observations concerning my Property midterm exam this morning

- Woke up at 6:45 dreaming of balanced equities and large parcels of unclaimed land, just waiting to be adversely possessed. - Cooked up a bagel while reading over my outline. Could actually feel the knowledge entering my brain, seeing there was no room left, and leaving. - Put my outline away and sat on the front porch, watched mist rise from my lawn through the bright morning light. - Prayed, hopelessly. - Ran inside to consult outline once again, convinced I had done everything wrong. - Realized it was too late and that I would definitely screw this one up. - Rode bike to school in a cold sweat; almost hit car due to freaking out about exam. - Walked into law school, saw classmates cramming, swilling coffee and making vague gestures with their hands. - Sat down at seat, closed my eyes, thought nothing. - Looked at test. - Realized: I know this stuff. - yahoo. - beer.