Monday, May 12, 2008

assistance requested

OK folks, I need your ideas/genius/brainfarts. So I'm really enjoying this beer-brewing silliness and have decided it might be fun to come up with some labels to put on the beer I force my friends to drink. The labels will need a super-cool logo, and that's where you come in.

The name of the beer is "Crooked Brew" and I need a suitable logo to match the kickassery of this name. Do you have any ideas? When my dad ran for circuit court judge a few years back he made some signs that included a shepherd's staff (or 'crook') cleverly hidden in the design. Maybe something like that would be cool. Anyway, send me your ideas. Beer will reward the idea I end up using.

Logo ideas that include skulls, power tools, weapons, or my dog Scout will be considered first. Logos that include all four may be accepted sight unseen. Logos that include references to amoebic dysentery, cryptosporidium or any other water (or beer)-borne illness will not be considered.