Friday, January 03, 2003

Well, my posts have dropped off of late as I have been too busy, well, relaxing in the keys. The Crook family excursion to Key West was fantastic, barring only a brief period of hell when our flight to Miami was cancelled. The beaches were bright, the water crystal green and blue, the locals bizarre and friendly. I'll try and write more about it later when I'm not as busy. But the blog entries will be fewer as I am busy working on my new goal - getting into law school in the fall. I had been thinking of it for some time, but I reached a decision just before we left for Florida, and now its a go. I have quit my job and will soon be devoting my time exclusively (almost) to jumping through the enormous hoops to position myself for a competitive juris doctor. Wish me luck.
Happy new year errybody!